Friday, April 12, 2013

No. One Tussy-Mussy 12" Square

Yea, I finished it.


Just in time too!


I wanted to finish this one before we leave for London tomorrow.

And before I forget how to do it.

LOL!


Crazy colors.

Soft pink, two shades of blue and red.

Sorry, photos are dark because it is raining here today.

That beautiful weather we had left us yesterday.


We have a late night flight tomorrow.

I'm so excited I don't know if I'll be able to sleep at all on the plane.

Hubby just texted me that Margaret Thatcher's funeral is in London at St. Paul's next Thursday.  

While we are there.

Don't know how much I will be blogging while on our grand adventure.

Or if I will at all.

I just may be too busy.

You may have to wait until we return to hear all about our journey!

Now I have to turn control of my laptop over to my Hubby so he can download the 2,252 photos on my iPhone to my laptop...then I can delete them on my iPhone.

I want to have a clean slate for our trip.

5 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous time, Sandy, safe travels, don't worry about blogging just take lots of photos!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely visit here and the sun comes out to welcome you.
    Love the square.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous square. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a safe flight dear Sandy and wishing you a splendid and wonderful stay in the UK, can not wait to hear all about it.;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete