Saturday, February 11, 2012

Keep Calm & Crochet On

I admit it...I'm a slow crocheter...
...but I did manage to get to the edging of my Heart Dishcloth last night.

The colors are red and white and "sort of" pink.  

The actual color of the "pink" is camomile.  

It's the closest color to light, light pink I had in my cotton yarn stash.


There's another round of white and then red for the edging.  

I may add more trim because I like to do fancy edgings.





We had another snow storm come through last night!

We woke up to Winter Wonderland!

I love it when the snow is light and fluffy and coats everything white!


It's time to get lunch for us...and a warm cup of coffee for me!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Oh, yes, today is your last chance to enter my giveaway so...

If you haven't already done so please don't forget to enter my number sign giveaway (here) so you can win an exquisite sign like this one here in R.E.D....

Wouldn't a number sign of your lucky number look nice in your home hanging on your wall!  

Please enter (here) !!!!

If you are an anonymous entry I need your email address included in your comment otherwise I have no way of contacting you if you win - because I don't know who you are!     

I'll be picking the winner Sunday.

It's a give away for Y.O.U.!!!



8 comments:

  1. Your heart came out beautifully! It makes me a bit sad though, because I just may never be able to crochet again due to an injury. Truly it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy Sweetie...
    Oh what a gorgeous share today. I love, LOVE this beautiful dishcloth. How beautiful it is. I love the blush pink added amongst the red and white. It is so perfect for the occasion. Just perfect. (I am still trying to learn to crochet. It is my deepest desire, but so far, I have been told I have two left hands, give it up.

    Your snow is exquisite. I love looking at it, but not living in it. I adore the warm days here in the Phoenix desert. It is my home. Yesterday we had a beautiful 82 and are expecting another gorgeous day today. I wish I could box of some of the warmth and send it to you. You would melt that yard quickly.

    Have a gorgeous day sweetie, and thanks again for the beautiful share. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, that is going to be a beautiful blanket - "Heartfelt", see, I thought of a name already!:-)
    We had some freezing rain over night, I could hear it hitting the house, but this morning woke up to dry sidewalks and street. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't crochet but I love to collect the vintage pot holders. I'm always a little sadden when they are in junk shop, some woman worked hard on it and it was given away. Yours came our great, thanks for sharing, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute heart square. Love the light pink too. Looks like you got just about the same amount of snow we did. It's only about 15 out today, so a chill is on it's way. Stay in and Stay Warm, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's time to open an Etsy shop Sandy. That dishcloth is just gorgeous! If anyone is going to get me to finally learn how to crochet, it's you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my I love that dishcloth!!!!! I am going to sit down today a whip one up. Might even make another and turn it into a matching potholder!!!
    Look at that lovely snow. Makes such a pretty picture

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really do like your dishcloth, just perfect.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete