Thursday, July 14, 2011

More Blue & White Decor

Our Blue and White Master Bath.

Remember my post (here) about my Blue & White toile drapes and valances in our Master Bedroom?

Today I thought I would share a few photos of our Blue & White Master Bath


The two bird pictures (above) I bought at a gift shop in Shipshewana, Indiana.  I'll have to get a better photo of them to share with you.    

The tear-shaped stained glass resting on the tub was handmade by my brother back in the 1980s.    


This is a good view of our toile curtains with the checkered blue and white fabric running along the bottom.

The kitty cat is a fabric door stop.  

I bought the crocheted doily at a Christmas craft fair two years ago.

And we continued our toile blue and white fabric window treatments here.

Instead of the more formal valance look we had in our Master Bedroom, I had white curtain rods placed here with the blue and white checkered fabric running along the bottom of the toile curtains.



We bought the bird plates on the wall for my in-laws many years ago.  

The bathroom walls are painted Benjamin Moore "April Skies"...a very, very light shade of blue.

Sorry this is a little dark.

I love our soaking tub!



That's the tour of our Blue & White Master Bathroom.  

Hope you enjoyed it.




Please join me for:
Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday


Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Wendy at The Shabby Nest for Frugal Friday
 Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
Cielo at The House in the Roses for Show of Your Cottage Monday


3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I like the colour blue you've painted the walls. You've done a great job of pulling it all together in a harmonious whole. And I really like your tub.
    AT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the blue of the bathroom walls. Everything looks peaceful and serene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, LOVE blues in bathrooms. So spa-like and pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete