Thursday, February 17, 2011

L.O.V.E. at Teacup Lane




I'm so blessed to have the L.O.V.E. of a wonderful, kind, sweet man for 40 years!



We had a lovely Valentine's Day...spending the whole day together.  

Hubby took me out to lunch and surprised me with a beautiful gift (...sadly no candy as I'm counting calories).   

What a wonderful RIDE it has been!


A beautiful sterling silver PANDORA charm bracelet!  

For many years I viewed the PANDORA charm (bead) bracelets in the magazines where the ads featured the VERY expensive 24K gold charms...way too much money to spend I would say to myself.  I'm not into jewelry the way a lot of women are...but I always liked the pretty colorful beads in these bracelets.  

But then recently I discovered PANDORA does have less expensive charms...and cute ones. 

Hubby surprised me with a charm bracelet...he picked out the charms!!...one charm with red hearts and the other with my birthstone.   It's so pretty!  And comfortable to wear too. 

 


Now I can have fun adding charms to my bracelet!  

The first charm on my wish list is the....ta da...Teddy Bear!   They have both a Teacup and a Teapot charm...and a Rabbit charm!!!!  And they have Christmas charms too.   This is going to be fun!

Thanks Sweetheart!

I Love You!  


Please join me for:
Make It My Day at Backyard Eden
Gina at The Shabby Chic Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Wendy at The Shabby Nest for Frugal Friday
 Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Cielo at The House in the Roses for Show of Your Cottage Monday
Linda at Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday  


9 comments:

  1. Cute bracelet. What a sweetheart you have!

    blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, your husband is DEFINITELY a rock star!!! Which charm will you buy first? I'd go for the teacup! What a fun gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous. I have been eyeing up Pandora for a while now. Great job scoring one for V-day. Always a pleasure to pop over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new blog look and the Pandora bracelet, you lucky girl you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I've wondered about those Pandora bracelets. I'm sure if will be fun to pick out more charms in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely husband, you are so blessed. And that bracelet is stunning.;) Coincidentally my last post is about a charm bracelet of my own.;)
    Have a lovely weekend dear Sandy,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You certainly are blessed Sandy. Good men are hard to find!
    I have a Pandora bracelet that was given to me as a retirement gift from my teaching colleagues. With it came an Apple charm ( for the teacher !!) and a little suitcase with Paris written on it as it was my wish to travel in my retirement. Lovely!
    Since then I have been given lots of charms - including a teacup from my dearest friend to symbolise all the cups of tea we've had together over the years. I'm sure you'll enjoy collecting charms which have some meaning to you for years to come.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy, I have a Pandora bracelet also. I find most of my charms on E-Bay. Some for as low as 99 cents. Check them out.

    ReplyDelete