Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Birthday Chandelier!



Here is my birthday chandelier.  I bought it at "Reproduction Lighting And Antiques" a store located in Glenmore, PA that features colonial lighting and antiques including an excellent selection of hand-made colonial chandeliers.  I picked this one in black with the deep red color accent.  The best thing - all the chandeliers were made in the good, old USA (i.e., not China) by local PA artisans.  My hubby switched the regular light switch with a dimmer which we just love.  In the late evening we dim it and it is just like candlelight.   Do you have a chandelier that you love too? 

5 comments:

  1. No chandeliers in our house but I love yours. Sounds like you might have some romantic evenings ahead?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. none here, but i love your style

    ReplyDelete
  3. No chandeliers here either-- but I DID just inherit a neat set of Swap Lamps from the '70's and '80's... I hope to have hanging up soon in the next few weeks and can't wait to post about.
    I love your chandelier... I like the black wrought iron elements. Made in the USA is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who-hoo! Diggin your new chandelier!!! Looks great! I have a half chandelier...a chippy one with crystals handing on an old door behind a table in the living room...I do enjoy it!...Have a great week, xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I love the sign on your RV...funny,,
    I want a chandelier for my living room, I wanna put it up over the tv for a night light...
    Thanks for your sweet comment on Serendipity Cottage...
    hugs, glenda

    ReplyDelete