Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Isn't SHE Cute?






Another favorite Christmas decoration of mine...and another craft fair purchase.   Hubby and I went grocery shopping today for the food items we need for New Year's Eve and Day.  Our meals are planned and we are looking forward to eating well over the next couple of days.   Now I must remember to set the DVR to record the New Year's Day parade out in California.  The last couple of years I have been watching the parade on HGTV - because it airs without commercials!  This afternoon I hope to do some crocheting.  Just before Christmas I bought some new yarn and I want to try to make a pair of wrist warmers.  Just a note - the doll above is sitting on my Mother's table that she had made in the 1970s - the marble top came from another table that passed down from my paternal grandparents.  The lamp (you can just see the base of it) was made by my paternal grandfather from the wood of bald cypress trees from the swamps of Florida.  What do you plan to do for New Year's Eve/Day?      

0 comments:

Post a Comment